Fruity overnight oats
Start your day with a quick and delicious breakfast, using just four key ingredients!
- 100g Co-op porridge oats
- 500g Co-op Greek style natural yogurt
- 2 handfuls of raspberries
- Nuts or seeds or your choice
- Mix the oats and yogurt together in a bowl, divide between 2 jars, cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, stir the mixture in the jars.
- Top with the raspberries and nuts or seeds.
If you like yours sweeter, add honey or vanilla to the oats and yogurt, or use flavoured yogurt instead.