Festive gift in a jar
Christmas is not far away now, so why not give someone a homemade gift that's super easy to make but full of their favourite things...
What to do
- Find your favourite recipe in a cook book or online, it could be something festive like Christmas cookies or gingerbread...
- Collect all the dry ingredients and weigh them according to the recipe.
- Find a nice jar and begin to layer the ingredients one by one creating blocks of colour - add any toppings too.
- Finish off by cutting a gift tag out of card, adding some ribbon and handwriting on the recipe. You could even add some glitter or attach a cookie cutter for some added Christmas sparkle.
- Pass your gift onto friends or family so they can enjoy a lovely Christmas treat too!