Easter bunny pizza
Hop, skip and jump your way into Easter with this tasty and creative bunny covered pizza!
INGREDIENTS - SERVES 4
- 2 slices of Co-op Irresistible ham or chicken slices/slices of salami
- 1/2 an orange pepper or sweet potato/thinly sliced carrot
- 1 Co-op thin and crispy margherita pizza
- 3 Co-op pitted black olives or red onion/green pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4
- Draw a bunny head template on a piece of card and use it to cut out 5 shapes from the ham (using scissors is the easiest way)
- Cut 5 carrot shapes from the orange pepper (again, with scissors) and arrange on the pizza
- Bake for 5 minutes, then add the ham bunnies, using an olive half on each for a nose and small pieces of olive for eyes
- Cook for 10 minutes, until the pizza is golden.