A problem has occurred
We're sorry but a problem has occurred. The developers have been notified and will investigate as soon as possible.
A quick and easy way to get your pasta fix with healthy avocados and pine nuts for an added touch.
SERVES 2 TAKES 20 mins
250g Co-op pasta (shells, penne or fusilli)
2 Co-op ripe and ready to eat avocados
2 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
The juice of 1/2 lemon
2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
2 tbsp toasted Co-op pine nuts, toasted
1. Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions
2. Remove the stones from the avocados, scoop out the flesh and mash well. Stir though olive and lemon juice
3. Put the spinach in a colander in the sink. Strain the cooked pasta through it, reserving 2-3 tbsp of the pasta water
4. Stir the pasta, spinach, reserved pasta water and avocado mixture together in a pan, until the pasta is well coated
5. Serve drizzled with sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over pine nuts
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies ensure our core functionality works, such as signing into your membership account and keeping our website secure.
We also use analytics cookies to help us make improvements to our website experience by evaluating how visitors use the site. You can manage these cookies by clicking the below button.
We use necessary cookies to enable core functionality on our website such as security, network management and for our membership area to work. You may choose to disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
To help us continue to improve our website, we’d like to use Google Analytics cookies which will provide us with information on how you use the site. These cookies collect general behaviour information and doesn’t directly identify anyone. More information on how these cookies work can be found on our cookies page.Confirm