Chocolate, mascarpone & hazelnut pizza (V)
Who needs a savoury pizza when it's the summer holidays?! Check out this epic tasty treat, which the whole family can help make.
- 250g Co-op white bread mix
- ½ tsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- 15g Co-op unsalted butter, melted
- Plain flour, for dusting
- 4 tbsp chocolate and hazelnut spread
- 4 tsp Co-op mascarpone
- 30g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Bring together the bread mix with the sugar, butter and 150ml lukewarm water
- Leave for 5 mins, then knead for a couple of minutes, until smooth
- Put the dough into a large bowl dusted with plain flour, cover and leave in a warm place to rise for 30-40 mins, or until doubled in size
- Preheat the oven to 210°C/fan 190°C/gas 7
- Flour a work surface and roll out the dough to roughly 30cm in diameter
- Slide onto a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, or until light golden and puffed up in places
- Take out of the oven, top with the chocolate spread, dot on the mascarpone and sprinkle with the hazelnuts to serve.