Chilli watermelon cooler
Indulge in a refreshing watermelon cooler with an added fiery kick
- 2tbsp Fairtrade Demerara Sugar
- 1 small watermelon (about 1.5kg)
- Pinch chilli powder
- 2tsp Co-op Clear Honey
- Ice, to serve
- Spread the sugar in an even layer on a saucer.
- Wet the rims of two serving glasses, then dip then in the sugar and chill in the freezer while you prepare the drink.
- Cut two slim wedges from the watermelon and set aside to decorate.
- Peel and chop the remaining watermelon, put in a blender, along with the chilli powder and honey, then blitz until smooth.
- Fill the glasses with ice and divide the drink between them.
- Decorate with the watermelon wedges to serve.