Chicken tikka bake
Simply pop this low-prep dish in the oven and let it work its magic
Ready in : 45mins
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 750g peppers
- 25g pack coriander
- 520g pack chicken thigh fillets
- 3 tbsp tikka masala paste
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/ fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Peel 4 Co-op sweet potatoes and cut into 2cm chunks.
- Cut 4 peppers into wedges, and finely chop coriander, reserving a few sprigs to garnish.
- Add everything to a large baking tray, along with a chicken thigh fillets and tikka masala paste.
- Mix well, season, then roast for 40 mins, tossing occasionally, until the sweet potato is tender and the chicken cooked through.
- Serve garnished with the coriander sprigs.