Cauliflower korma (V)
SERVES 2 TAKES 5 minutes to make and 25 minutes to cook
Warm and filling, this quick creamy curry makes the most of seasonal cauliflower.
1 Co-op British cauliflower, broken into florets
1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
150g basmati rice
1 tbsp flaked almonds
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 Co-op British leek, thinly sliced
1 Co-op British carrot, sliced
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
100ml vegetable stock
100ml light coconut milk
1/2 x 500g jar Co-op korma sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180ºC/Gas 6.
2. Toss the cauliflower in 1/2 the oil and roast for 25 mins. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions.
3. Dry fry the almonds until golden, then set aside.
5. Add the remaining oil, along with the veg and 1/2 the chilli, season, and fry for 5 mins.
6. Pour in the stock, coconut milk, korma sauce and 300ml hot water and stir.
7. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins, until thickened.
8. Stir in the cauliflower, sprinkle over the almonds and remaining chilli, and serve with the rice.