Buffalo cauli burgers (V)
Spice up your evening with these buffalo cauliflower burgers, a tasty twist on the fast food favourite.
SERVES 2 TAKES 30 minutes
- 1 Co-op British cauliflower
- 2½ tbsp hot chilli sauce
- 100g Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- 2 brioche burger buns from Love Local producer Gadsby's
- 50g Co-op bistro salad leaves
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Trim the cauliflower and take off the leaves.
- Cut a 3cm-thick slice from the middle, through the stem, then halve it.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas 7.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the cauliflower for 4–5 mins on each side, or until golden.
- Transfer to a baking tray, brush with the chilli sauce, then roast for 10-15 mins, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, make a sauce by mixing the yogurt with the garlic granules and oregano, then toast the cut sides of the buns.
- Once the cauli burgers are cooked, fill each brioche bun with a handful of the salad leaves, a cauliflower burger and a spoonful of the yogurt sauce to serve.