This zesty spin on a mojito also works brilliantly with lemonade, tonic or the fiery kick of ginger beer 🍺
- Juice of 2 limes, plus
- 2 wedges to serve
- 4 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 20 mint leaves, plus extra to serve
- Crushed ice
- 2 x 330ml bottles of alcohol-free beer, chilled
- With a spoon, mix half the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves in a tall glass, crushing the mint as you go. Repeat with a second glass.
- Fill each glass with crushed ice and top up with the chilled beer.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and sprig of mint.
- Serve immediately.