Balsamic, mozzarella & tomato salad
Produced locally in Lincolnshire, the balsamic dressing from the Lincolnshire Drizzle Company brings this super simple recipe to life with a sweet and tangy flavour.
SERVES 4 PREP 10 MINUTES
- 3-4 tbs Lincolnshire Drizzle Balsamic Dressing
- 25 g pine nuts
- 3 ripe large tomatoes, sliced
- 125 g pack buffalo mozzarella, drained and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 15 small basil leaves
- Put the pine nuts into a dry frying pan and toast, stirring, for 3min. Set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Arrange the tomatoes and mozzarella on a large plate or shallow dish, season and drizzle with the dressing. Scatter the pine nuts and basil on top and serve.