Avocado, chocolate and chilli pots
Who says you need hot chocolate to warm up on these winter nights? Avo' go at making these chocolate pots with a fiery twist.
SERVES 2 TAKES 15 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 70g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade 70% cocoa dark chocolate, broken into chunks, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 50ml coconut milk
- Pinch chilli powder, plus extra to serve
- Blitz the avocado in a food processor until completely smooth.
- Heat the remaining ingredients in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and whisk until silky.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, then add to the avocado and blend again until smooth.
- Spoon into serving glasses or ramekins and leave in the fridge to set.
- To serve, shave the extra dark chocolate over the top and add another pinch of chilli.
Enjoy on a cold night to warm you up from the inside.