UK break offers
A UK break can be anything from an overnight spa stay or a few nights in a new city to taking time out with a relaxing week in a woodland lodge. Our independent travel experts work with a range of operators and can find you a trip to suit your every need.
Here are just some of the offers* we have in branch now:
- Best Monkbar Hotel – York. Arriving on Friday 14th April 2017 for three nights at the Best Monkbar Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. From £227.50 per person based on two sharing a double room. The hotel is less than half a mile from the historic city centre and its many world class attractions.
- London theatre break - Staying in London on Friday 14th April 2017 for two nights at the three star St Giles Hotel on a full breakfast basis. £168 per person including tickets to the matinee performance of Wicked on Saturday leaving you free to enjoy the sights and sound of the capital in the evening.
- Cornwall cottage - Staying seven nights on Monday 17th April 2017 at Kenegie Manor, Penzance, south Cornwall. From £165 based for up to six people sharing a two storey cottage on a self-catering basis. Set around an elegant 400-year-old manor house, Kenegie Manor offers a truly unique holiday experience and is a perfect base for exploring the magic of Cornwall.
- Yorkshire Lodge break - Staying at the Woodland Lake lodges in a Chestnut lodge for four nights on Monday 17th April 2017 on a self-catering basis. From £291 total. Based on two people sharing a lodge and includes a private hot tub.
- Lazy Sunday in Cambridge – Stay for a Sunday night in April at the four star Hallmark Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. From £57 per person based on two people sharing. This also includes a late check out of 12pm and a bottle of house wine on arrival.
- Bournemouth and Portsmouth – Travel from your local departure point on Monday 24th April 2017 and stay for four nights at the Majestic hotel in Bournemouth. From £179 per person based on two people sharing on a half-board basis.
- Summerfield’s Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth – Arriving on Friday 2nd June 2017 and stay for three nights on a self-catering basis. Total cost of £108 for an apartment that sleeps four. Indoor heated pool, bar and restaurant available at this park.
- Blue Dolphin Haven Park, Filey, North Yorkshire – Arriving on Monday 19th June 2017 and stay for seven nights on a self-catering basis. Total cost of £367 for a 3-bedroom caravan. Facilities at this park include indoor and outdoor heated pools, indoor and outdoor activities and a newly renovated bar and restaurant.
Find your nearest Lincolnshire Co-op Travel branch and we'll do the hard work for you!
*Terms and conditions apply. All prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to the tour operators' terms and conditions. Ask in branch for more details.