Our podiatry/chiropody services are available at the following pharmacies:
Treatments and services
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Corn removal
- Toenail cutting
- Hard skin removal
- Removal of in-growing nails
- Footcare advice
- Treatments for heel and foot pain
- Diabetic care
- Nail reconstruction (Gainsborough and City Square only)
We aim to provide you with:
- A local, friendly, reliable service.
- Gentle, effective footcare treatments.
- Easy access to well qualified, experienced podiatrists who are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Modern, clean, bright, air conditioned clinics.
- Disabled access.
Don’t’ forget you can get dividend on payment for podiatry services.
About our podiatrists
The titles Podiatrist/Chiropodist are interchangeable and can only be used by practitioners who are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Lincolnshire Co-op podiatrists are:
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Members of the Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists.
- Have undertaken three years clinical and practical training to degree level.
- Are fully qualified and experienced to administer local anaesthetic for ingrowing nails.
- Regularly update their knowledge to provide you with quality care.
- Can be consulted without the need for a doctors referral thus avoiding lengthy waiting lists.