To be in the chance to win £100 on your dividend card.
1. This prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
2. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid.
3. Internet access required.
4. This prize draw is open to members of Lincolnshire Co-op aged 18+.
5. Employees of Lincolnshire Co-operative Ltd connected with the administration of this prize draw and anyone else connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
6. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
7. Only one entry per member will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
8. This prize draw opens on 03/03/2023 and closes at 11.30pm on 17/03/2023.
9. There will be 1 winner selected from all valid entries.
10. The winner will receive £100 on their dividend card.
11. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
13. The winner will be notified by either telephone or email. Then the prize will sent direct to the winner.
14. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by 14/04/23 then a new winner will be selected from other remaining entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
15. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
16. We will hold your details securely and confidentially in accordance with data protection laws. The Promoter will only use them only for the purposes for which you have supplied the details. We will delete them when no longer required. We will not pass your details to third parties except with your consent, in your legitimate interests or as required by law.
You can ask us for a copy of your details at any time. Please let us know if your details change or if you no longer want us to hold your details.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
Marketing team, Stanley Bett House, 15-23 Tentercroft Street, Lincoln, LN5 7DB