1. To take part, entrants must comment on the Azamara Cruises Webinar "Everything you need to know about Azamara Cruises" video on the Lincolnshire Co-operative YouTube Channel at youtube.com/@Lincolnshirecoop.
2. This prize draw is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid. There will be 1 winner selected, at random from, all YouTube entries.
4. Internet access is required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry who must be a registered member of /www.YouTube.com. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Employees of Lincolnshire Co-operative Ltd connected with the administration of this prize draw and anyone else connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
9. This prize draw opens on 15/05/2023 at 09.00 am and closes at 09.00 am on 05/06/2023.
10. There will be 1 winner, selected from all valid YouTube entries.
11. The winners will receive a £50 Lincolnshire Co-op holiday voucher that can be used in any Lincolnshire Co-op Travel branch.
12. The prize is as stated, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. The winner will be notified via YouTube. The winner will be sent their prize in the post.
16. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by 12/06/2023 then a new winner will be selected from other remaining YouTube entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
17. The surname and county of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SAE to Marketing and Communications team, Stanley Bett House, 15-23 Tentercroft Street, Lincoln, LN5 7DB. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the promoter a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
18. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. We will hold your details securely and confidentially in accordance with data protection laws. The Promoter will only use them only for the purposes for which you have supplied the details. We will delete them when no longer required. We will not pass your details to third parties except with your consent, in your legitimate interests or as required by law.
You can ask us for a copy of your details at any time. Please let us know if your details change or if you no longer want us to hold your details.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer-generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
25. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept Facebook's terms and conditions (depending on their entry route) although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Facebook (depending on their entry route) from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in this promotion.
Marketing and Communications team, Stanley Bett House, 15-23 Tentercroft Street, Lincoln, LN5 7DB