We've been around a long time - since 1861 in fact!
It's commonly thought that the beginning of the international co-operative can be traced back to a small building on Toad Lane, in Rochdale.
In 1844 the Rochdale Pioneers Society was established, based on eight 'Rochdale principles', including distributing a share of profits called a dividend.
Just 17 years later, a joiner from Gainsborough called Thomas Parker founded what is today Lincolnshire Co-operative and we celebrated our 150th birthday in 2011.
Trading began at 1 Napoleon Place, Lincoln, in September 1861. By the end of the first quarter, there were 74 members and the dividend was 9d.
We now have over 200 outlets, we're owned by more than 205,000 members and in 2010/11, the dividend payout to members was £4.8m.
Our online archive contains documents from 150 years of Lincolnshire Co-operative history and provides a useful resource for historians, genealogists and anyone else with an interest in social history.
To find out more about the history of the co-operative movement, visit the website of the National Co-operative Archive